BBA in Aviation is a specialized undergraduate degree program that focuses on the management and operation of the aviation industry. The program prepares students for a career in various sectors of the aviation industry, including airlines, airports, and aviation management companies.
The curriculum of BBA in Aviation includes courses such as aviation law, aviation safety, airport planning and design, air traffic management, aviation marketing, aviation economics, and aviation operations management. Students also learn about the fundamentals of business and management, including accounting, finance, marketing, and organizational behavior.
The program provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage and operate various aspects of the aviation industry, including airline operations, airport management, air traffic control, aviation safety, and aviation marketing. Graduates of BBA can pursue careers as aviation managers, airline executives, airport managers, air traffic controllers, aviation safety inspectors, aviation marketing executives, and many other related fields.
Overall, BBA in Aviation is a great program for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the aviation industry and want to gain a strong foundation in business and management skills.
BBA in Aviation Course Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for a BBA in Aviation program may vary slightly depending on the institution offering the program.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- The minimum aggregate percentage required for admission varies between institutions, but it usually falls in the range of 50-60%.
- Some institutions may also require candidates to have studied mathematics or statistics at the 10+2 level.
Additionally, candidates may need to clear an entrance exam or qualify for an interview to secure admission to a BBA in Aviation program. It’s essential to check with the specific institution for their admission requirements and process.
About BBA Aviation Course Duration
The duration of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation course can vary depending on the country and university offering the program.
In general, the duration of the BBA program is three to four years, with each year consisting of two semesters or trimesters. Some universities may also offer accelerated programs that can be completed in a shorter duration.
It is important to note that the duration of the program may also depend on the mode of study, such as full-time, part-time, or distance learning.
Therefore, it is recommended that you check with the specific university or institution offering the Aviation program for accurate information regarding the course duration.
BBA With Aviation Course Subjects
The aviation industry. Some of the core subjects typically covered in a BBA with an Aviation program include:
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Aviation Industry Overview
- Airport Management and Operations
- Aviation Regulations and Law
- Airline Operations and Management
- Aviation Safety and Security
- Airline Marketing and Sales
- Airline Financial Management
- Aviation Human Resource Management
- Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering
- Aviation Economics
- Business Analytics
Elective subjects may also be offered to allow students to specialize in a particular area of aviation management or business.
It is important to note that the specific subjects covered in a BBA with Aviation program may vary depending on the university or institution offering the program. Therefore, it is recommended that you check with the specific university or institution for accurate and up-to-date information on the course subjects.
Students pursuing a aviation can pursue the following job opportunities:
Yes, students who earn a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Aviation can pursue various job profiles in the aviation industry. Some of the popular job profiles for BBA in Aviation graduates are:
- Airport Manager
- Aviation Consultant
- Airline Manager
- Air Traffic Controller
- Cargo Manager
- Operations Manager
- Aviation Safety Officer
- Ground Handling Manager
- Airport Marketing Manager
- Aviation Financial Analyst
These job profiles require different skill sets, and graduates with a BBA can choose a career path that aligns with their interests and strengths. With the growing demand for air travel, there are ample opportunities for graduates in the aviation industry.
Top National Recruiting Airlines:
the top airlines in the aviation industry based on their reputation, size, and popularity:
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Singapore Airlines
- Air France
It’s important to note that recruitment processes vary among airlines, and many factors can affect hiring decisions, such as the availability of positions, the applicant’s qualifications, and the airline’s hiring needs. It’s always a good idea to research and network within the aviation industry to increase your chances of finding job opportunities after graduation.
Fee Structure for Aviation BBA Courses in India.
The fee structure for BBA varies from one college to another in India. The fees may also depend on factors such as the location of the college, reputation of the college, and the facilities offered by the college.
On average, the fees for a course in India can range between INR 2,00,000 to INR 5,00,000 for the entire course duration. Some of the top colleges offering this course in India and their approximate fee structure are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad – INR 2,20,000
- AIMS Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore – INR 3,50,000
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai – INR 3,00,000
- Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi – INR 2,60,000
- Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai – INR 2,80,000
It’s important to note that the fees mentioned above are subject to change and may vary depending on the college’s policies. Additionally, many colleges offer scholarships and financial aid to students based on their academic performance and financial need. It’s always a good idea to research and compare the fees and facilities offered by different colleges before making a decision.
BBA Aviation Course Salary
The salary for BBA Aviation graduates varies depending on the job profile and industry they choose. Below are some of the common job profiles and their approximate salaries in India:
- Airport Manager: An airport manager earns around INR 6-12 lakhs per annum.
- Air Traffic Controller: An air traffic controller earns around INR 5-10 lakhs per annum.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager: An aircraft maintenance manager earns around INR 7-12 lakhs per annum.
- Ground Staff Manager: A ground staff manager earns around INR 5-8 lakhs per annum.
- Aviation Safety Manager: An aviation safety manager earns around INR 6-10 lakhs per annum.
These salaries are just indicative and may vary based on various factors like company, location, experience, etc. It is important to note that salary is not the only factor to consider when choosing a career path. It is also important to consider other factors such as job satisfaction, growth opportunities, and work-life balance.